Why should I join?
If you’re over 18 and your loved one lives in Derby, you’re FREE membership package includes:
- A brightly coloured, credit-card-style unbreakable membership card
- A quarterly programme packed with a range of FREE activities
- An individualised self-care package e.g. learning yoga techniques, how to use meditation to reduce stress and much, much more!
- Use of a community cafe with FREE refreshments available
- Learning new skills
- Sharing YOUR skills and making a difference to other carers
- Invites to a range of FREE social events throughout the year
- Money-making support.
There’s no pressure on you to attend anything you don’t wish to go to. Simply join and receive information about what’s on.
And that’s not all
You'll receive a unique range of discounts/rewards from local businesses (details coming soon).
How do I join?
You can join by doing 1 of the following 4 options:
- Sign up online
- Download our MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION FORM, fill it in and post it to: Creative Carers, c/o 4 Charnwood Street, DE1 2GT
- Email us at email@example.com telling us your address, telephone number and details of when is a good time for us to contact you or by emailing us your completed membership form
- Telephone us on 01332-227711.
We don’t normally post our membership cards to you so we’ll talk to you about how you might be able to pick yours up.
NOTE: If you’re not eligible to become a member but would still like to receive our programme information via email, please join our mailing list. We do have events where loved ones can also come and where people who work with carers can access us.